Friday, May 8, 2009

Don't watch if you value your sanity

Some of you may know, but others do now, that I started a second job and have been working 5 nights a week at a local bar in Ithaca called Level B. I'm managing it and have a great staff of crazy fucked up awesome folks. Some of these crazy fucked up awesome folks discovered a YouTube cartoon series called "Salad Fingers". They have started using the voice of Salad Fingers, especially when drinking, and calling everyone else names from the show. It's kinda weird. I couldn't really imagine what kind of video it could be to spark this kind of crazed behavior, until i saw it for myself.

"Salad Fingers" is a strange kind of fucked up mash of eerie weirdness and horror but mostly it's just strange. It's not gross or anything, just really really weird. I had to put the first episode up on the blog for those who are curious. Here you go.

1 comment:

die Frau said...

OK, that's really bizarre. It's kind of like E.T. meets some weird, British version of Adult Swim. I just don't know what to make of it.