Friday, November 14, 2008

Um...right...

Sometimes you are made aware of something that everyone must see. Everyone must see this. Apparently it is no a doctored photo. it is not photoshopped, not fake, not a hoax. The photo originates from whitehouse.gov which, as you know, is an official site that I'm sure is heavily monitored for crap. Let's hope this picture stays up a while.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2008/11/images/20081112_d-0077-5-515h.html

Before you ask, the answer is Yes. You are seeing exactly what you think you're seeing.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Sarah Berry said...

Are they attempting to flash "W" for Bush but actually just flashing the West Coast gang sign???

innspecter said...

Actually, it's "the shocker" I think...

Sarah Berry said...

AHHHH!!! That is WAY worse than my guess!

die Frau said...

Oh my God, it is "the shocker". Ewwwwww.... I'd almost prefer gang symbols.