Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sorry...but I'm making amends

I know I've been really negligent with this blog for the past 10+ days, and I'm sorry. Some of you come here because of some sort of perceived friendship-obligation, some of you come here for the movie opinions/reviews, some of you come here for the weird shit I put up here sometimes.

Today, I am putting up something ultra-weird. Michael Jackson's stuff is going up for auction soon, and Paul Sheer (a.k.a. some guy) went around looking at everything and took a bunch of photos of all the strangest stuff the auction had to offer. It is a collection of mind-blowing craziness. Follow the link to gain a little insight into Michael Jackson. After you're done viewing the stuff he publicly put up for auction, think about what he kept in his private collection that you might never get a chance to see.

Some day the monkeys that take over the planet will unearth a fifty foot tall pewter statue of Michael Jackson riding a dolphin with the face of Michael Jackson. Look at these photos and tell me that's not a possibility.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulscheer/sets/72157617373340442/show/with/3478337725/

3 comments:

die Frau said...

I...I don't know what to make of it. I seriously don't.

Sarah Berry said...

Wow - that was awesome!

DinoDiva said...

That is a lot of really weird shit but by far all the children are the creepiest things ever!