Friday, June 5, 2009

How to waste time when you're forced to sit in front of a computer

I learn a lot of stuff during a day at work. I have a select core of websites that I visit every day to get the "important" stuff, and then if I really honestly have no work to do, I dick around on the internet. Speaking of dicking around on the internet, here's a great site:

superdickery.com

Go there and click on GALLERIES and start perusing all the myriad comic book covers that have Superman or Batman being a complete dick to someone else for no good reason. You will be laughing out loud shortly.

And, because I know you care about my habits, here are the sites I visit daily upon sitting down in front of my computer:

Yahoo mail
Gmail
bloody-disgusting.com
horror-movies.ca
aintitcool.com
slashfilm.com
twitchfilm.net
boingboing.net
avclub.com
seriouswheels.com
gamespot.com
mobygames.com
comics.com
menagea3.net (really fantastic web comic...hilarious but sometimes NSFW)
licd.com

Then I can begin my day. (Facebook is also in there somewhere...as well as this blog.)

When I hit up all those sites and there's still nothing else to do, I try to find things to watch. Here are some great places to watch cool stuff:

boreme.com
hulu.com
fearnet.com
youtube.com (obviously)

Free movies are great, and free movies that aren't censored are even better.

I recommend going to fearnet.com to watch one of their free horror movies! I highly recommend making your choice, 976-Evil 2...the sequel to the movie that really didn't need a sequel, 976-Evil. (I'm pretty sure you don't need to see the original in order to follow the uber-twisty plot of the sequel.) Here's the fantastic plot summary used to draw you in to watching this shit-fest:

"A hot co-ed learns that her dean is a rotting ghost who uses astral projection to kill people."

Happy time-wasting!

Oh, if you want to watch an actual good horror movie, check out Night of the Creeps, also on fearnet.com.

No comments: