Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Brad Pitt wants his scalps

As far as I'm concerned Quentin Tarantino can do no wrong. He is an entity unto himself and thusly he cannot make anything that is less than his all. Every movie he makes has his aroma and aura attached to it in such a deep way that the movies just become "Tarantino-esque". What I'm basically saying is that if you love the types of movies that Tarantino loves, you cannot be disappointed by his work. So that means that whatever he's working on is something that I crave to see. His next movie is Inglourious Basterds. It is a film about Jewish, American soldiers, led by Brad Pitt and Eli Roth it would seem, who are dropped into France to kill Nazis. Here's a link to the trailer. I think that if you let go a bit, you'll see that this movie will be tons of overindulgent fun.

Inglourious Basterds

1 comment:

die Frau said...

My husband will FLIP when I show him this. Thanks!