Monday, February 2, 2009

Something new

I started out pretty hot and heavy with this blog, and while I still get a great feeling out of writing a good post, I think I need something to spurn me on. I think a schedule or sorts will help me be a bit more prolific. We've started doing it at home, thanks to the insistence of the GF, with meals. We figure out all the meals and write them down on re-usable white board on the fridge, then we just check them off as we go and we never have any confusion about what's for dinner. It sounds anal to type it out, but it's really not and it works well.

So, this week started out slow but interesting with the Wal-Mart post from earlier today, but fear not because the rest of the week will bring a lot more gore to your door. I got a couple fun games XBOX360 games for my birthday so I'll be writing about getting the "101 Cremations" acheivement in Left 4 Dead, as well as messily killing Spider Clan ninjas in Ninja Gaiden 2. Later in the week I'll get to My Bloody Valentine 3-D, and I'll talk a little about Silent Hill, both the games and the movie, as a result of getting the newest title in that game series, Silent Hill: Homecoming. I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am!

No comments: